We had an absolutely amazing time in Penig, Dresden, Siphon, then to Munich for the last three days. I got a chance to meet Hughie and Susan who live in Ireland and the rest of the German crew. Of course there is way too much to write. We had an awesome New Years and made some unforgettable memories. I can see why Nick wanted to live in Germany. The beer isn't too bad either.
1.05.2008
Deutschland - American German surprise!
We went with Mom and Dad Gillespie to Germany for New Years to surprise Nick and Maddy. It almost worked. The hotel that we were staying at called Nick at Wolfgang's(Maddy's Dad's house) to confirm four Americans. He didn't reveal it to Maddy though and she was very definitely surprised.
We had an absolutely amazing time in Penig, Dresden, Siphon, then to Munich for the last three days. I got a chance to meet Hughie and Susan who live in Ireland and the rest of the German crew. Of course there is way too much to write. We had an awesome New Years and made some unforgettable memories. I can see why Nick wanted to live in Germany. The beer isn't too bad either.

















We had an absolutely amazing time in Penig, Dresden, Siphon, then to Munich for the last three days. I got a chance to meet Hughie and Susan who live in Ireland and the rest of the German crew. Of course there is way too much to write. We had an awesome New Years and made some unforgettable memories. I can see why Nick wanted to live in Germany. The beer isn't too bad either.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment