7.15.2008

Vizsla PUPPIES!

We have been waiting for our vizsla puppy for quite awhile now and Lucy gave birth yesterday! I just got pictures this morning. We have choice of the first female also. Lucy, the mom dog, had nine puppies. She had four females and five males. The pup will be ready on August 30th!










Here are some pictures of Lucy when she was pregnant.Lucy is at Wing Shot Kennels in Apline, Alabama.

2 comments:

Sue Gillespie said...

Just a bundle of legs, noses and butts! Congratulations to the proud parents. I can't wait to hear what you name her. Sorry I'm not up on dog breeds, what specific breed is she?

Love to you both. Aunt Sue

Rikeke said...

She is a vizsla. (veesh-la)
Hungarian pointer. A little smaller than a weimaraner. They are very smart and have a soft demeanor, not hyperactive like the weimies.

Love back - R