So I head to the back of the house and let Olive out of her kennel to go outside. Now, Olive is outside, Royal is laying around waiting for table scraps. I head to the back bathroom because I left my cell phone back there. Then I notice it.
There are some feathers scattered around the rug. Now, Royal has feathered toys, but these feathers look different. I start to notice there are more and more and more feathers. A trail of feathers leading to Royal's cat door. I grip the door handle and pull the closet door open.
I discover half a bird laying quietly on the floor. There are feathers, blood, and a foot as well. So, now I have a crime scene, evidence and a prime suspect. Olive was inside her kennel the entire time while I was gone at work, plus she can't go through the cat door. Case closed.






3 comments:
Bad Kitty
you are supposed to praise them. Now,..how did the bird get in? was the window open? or was the cat outside?
did you not suspect TIFFANY? She knows how to open doors too! Don't always jump to conclusions that the poor kitty did it. Case not closed my friend! the cat has been framed. -Nick
Post a Comment